Website Terms and Conditions
The following information makes reference to TWSTD Festival Website Conditions. This website is operated by Thomas Cook Retail Ltd (ABTA J9375) acting as agent for Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd trading as TWSTD Festival (ABTA V6896).
This web site is operated by Thomas Cook Retail Limited acting as booking agent for Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited trading as The Big Reunion. By accessing, using, browsing or booking on this web site you agree you have read, understood and are bound by these Website Conditions and by the booking conditions of Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited. Nothing on this web site shall constitute an offer to provide goods or services. Any service you purchase via this web site will constitute a legal and binding contract between you and Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited only when Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited have confirmed in writing or by e-mail their acceptance of your booking/purchase request, and such contract will be subject to their booking conditions and relevant information contained within these Web Site Conditions.
The services on this web site are only available for purchase by those who are aged 18 or over, who are making the purchase from within the United Kingdom and who have a UK address to which booking documentation may be sent.
Thomas Cook Retail Limited is a company incorporated in England and our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. We are not licensed to trade outside of the United Kingdom therefore we cannot accept booking requests from individuals who are not based in the UK. We do not accept bookings made by travel agents or other agents appointed on behalf of members of the public. Any bookings made in contravention of these conditions will be invalid and will be cancelled. In such circumstances, a refund will be given but we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £100 per booking.
No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this site, the services offered, or any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any country other than the laws of England and Wales. Access to this site is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with exclusively by the Courts of England and Wales (unless you have booked your holiday in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case any disputes may be dealt with in the local courts in either country, as applicable). We reserve the right to deny access to this site at any time without notice. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this site and/or to any services offered via this web site.
Our registered company name & address
Thomas Cook Retail Limited
Peterborough Business Park
Company Registration Number: 00102630
Thomas Cook Retail Limited is a member of ABTA with ABTA number J9375.
Conditions of website use
• You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account
• You confirm you are 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity to make a booking.
• You warrant that all information you provide about yourself or anyone else is true and accurate.
• You will not use this site for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
• You will not use this site to transmit threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful.
• You will not modify, copy, transmit, distribute, sell, display, license or reproduce this site or any of its content in any way, except that one copy of any information contained within this site that is relevant to you or your booking may be made for personal, non-commercial use.
• You will make use of the security devices that we offer on this site and you will keep any passwords secret.
The booking conditions of Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited contain limitations and exclusions of liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of the travel arrangements advertised on this site. Cancellation and amendment charges are payable if a booking or other purchase is cancelled or amended by you after it has been confirmed. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered via this web site. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in this web site and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this site or any inability to access or use this web site. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.
Access to this web site is free and you access and use it entirely at your own risk. This site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We accept no liability in respect of your inability to access or use the site at any time, nor for any failure to complete any transaction. We do not warrant that the site is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage. We do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from the downloading of viruses, or from the loss, corruption or other adverse effects to material that is downloaded or to any programs or data already on your own computer, nor for any web site browser incompatibility problems. We accept no liability for breaches of security arising out of intentional and/or unauthorised attempts to access this site, for example, by computer hackers. We accept no responsibility for any material supplied for this site by independent contributors. The inclusion of any links on this site does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the linked site, its content or its provider. Access to a linked site will be subject to that site’s own terms and conditions, to which you must refer.
We reserve the right to change or update these Web Site Conditions from time to time without prior notice to site users. The current version of the Web Site Conditions will be displayed on this web site from the date on which any changes come into effect. Continued use of this web site following any changes to the conditions of use shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
The prices advertised on this web site are not ‘live’. Although prices and availability are updated very regularly, services are subject to availability and prices can change at any time. When you make a search on our web site, our web site will then check the live availability and the current price, therefore please allow for changes to occur before your final price is confirmed.
We may change any of the content of this web site at any time without notice and without liability to you, including adding or removing discounts, offers, holidays, or other features or services. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information on this web site is accurate but cannot guarantee that this web site is free of any errors. If any price shown on this web site is obviously a mistake (i.e. is so low that any person, acting reasonably, would realise that it cannot be an accurate price), then any booking made based on such price will not be valid and we will be entitled to cancel any such booking and to provide you with a full refund. The prices and discounts shown on this site are applicable to bookings made via this site only and may vary from prices available via any other booking channels. Where we use video footage on this site, we endeavour to keep it as up-to-date as possible, but we accept no liability for any changes which may occur between the time of filming and the time you come to view the footage. The images and other information contained on this site do not form part of any holiday contract which you may subsequently enter into. No guarantee is given that any of the facilities or services featured in the video footage will be available when you travel. Specific facilities, services should be checked at time of booking.
We reserve the copyright and all proprietary rights in this web site and all its content. All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright and rights in and to databases and trade marks) subsisting in this site and its content, and in the software and source materials used in connection with it, are owned by us or by our parent or affiliate companies or by our licensors. The trading names and any other marks, logos and graphics displayed on this web site are registered trade marks.
- VIP upgrades can only be added onto your booking by calling the hotline number on 01733 224 877
- Any member of the party can call up and add VIP upgrades on to the booking
- The VIP Ultimate and Ultimate Plus packages must be added on by all members of the booking
- The VIP Ultimate Plus package must be booked in groups of 3 or 4 as the seaside apartments sleep up to a maximum of 4
- VIP upgrades are non-transferable and non-refundable
- To guarantee your VIP upgrade it must be booked by the 31st October. After this date all VIP upgrades are subject to availability.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- † There is limited capacity to certain aspects of the upgrades such as the Golden Circle & Skybar. Due to health and safety reasons we cannot guarantee that access will always be granted during peak performances and the onsite security reserve the right to refuse admission to ensure that customer safety always comes first.
- Late check-out can only be added onto your booking by calling the hotline number on 01733 224 877.
- All members on the booking must have late check-out booked.
- Adding late check-out to your booking is considered as a change to your booking and therefore only the lead name can add these on. We will however, accept payment from another member of the group or a 3rd party once the lead name has given permission.
- Late check-out is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Late check-out must be booked by the 31st October.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- Car parking can only be added onto your booking by calling the hotline number on 01733 224 877..
- Car parking is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Pre-bookable Car Parking must be booked before 31st October.
- Standard booking conditions apply.
- TWSTD Festival accepts no responsibility or liability for your vehicle or items within it whilst parked on site during the weekend.
- As per the booking conditions all bookings of 2 persons or less will be required to share their accommodation with another group. This means that the bathroom facilities are shared but you will have your own separate bedroom for your own use*
- Within all apartments bed linen will be provided but please ensure that you bring your own towels and toiletries as these are not provided in any of the accommodation
- Accommodation upgrades can only be added onto your booking by calling the hotline number on 01733 224 877
- Accommodation upgrades must be booked by all members of the booking
- Currently gold upgrades are only available for groups or 1/ 2 and 5/ 6. Groups of 3/ 4 are unable to book this upgrade. Please note that groups of 1/ 2 will be required to share the accommodation with other groups
- Currently seaside upgrades are only available for groups of 3 /4
- All rooms on site provide sleeping accommodation for the number of person’s in your party. This can be a combination of twin, double and sofa beds
- Accommodation upgrades can be added on by any person on the booking as long as they are paying for everyone to upgrade at the same time. We will accept payments from another member of the group or a 3rd party
- Accommodation upgrades are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Accommodation upgrades must be booked by the 31st October to guarantee the upgrade. After this date the upgrade will be based on availability* For health and safety reasons the doors between bedrooms are not lockable.