Pre Sale Competition
TWSTD PRE-SALE SUBSCRIPTION CAMPAIGN PRIZE DRAW
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Prize Draw
- Customers who register for pre-sale tickets and then make a booking of a “Standard room” package for TWSTD Festival 2018 (“the Event”) will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win a VIP Ultimate Plus upgrade for the entire party on the booking and a £100 Butlins Voucher per booking to spend on site at Butlins food and drink outlets at the TWSTD 2018 event.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize.
How to enter
- Customers must:
- Register for pre-sale of the Event by following the link contained within the pre-registration email or on the TWSTD pre-registration Facebook posts between 00.01 on 6th April 2018 and 23.59 on 16th April 2018 ; AND
- Purchase the “Standard” package for the Event through Festicket (the UK-based seller of festival packages) in the earlybird phase between 00.01 on 17th April 2018 and 23.59 on 30th April 2018;
to be entered into the prize draw. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Both stages described in paragraph 3 must be completed within their respective time periods for a valid entry into the draw. Entries received outside of these times will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or received due to any technical fault (including any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind).
- No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries delayed. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication, device or website error.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 3rd May 2018.
- The winner will receive an upgrade to their Event booking for the entire party to VIP Ultimate Plus, as well as a £100 Butlins voucher to be redeemed against food and drink purchased from Butlins outlets during the Event. The upgrade shall include a VIP wristband for each party to the booking, access to the Golden Circle and the Balcony in Centre Stage, as well as VIP Check In, Late check-out and ‘Silver’ Self-Catering (details can be found at www.twstdfestival.com) .
- The prize doesn’t include travel insurance, the cost of travel to and from the Event, food and drink (save where specified in paragraph 9), spending money, or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- There’s no cash or other alternative to the prize, and it must be taken as offered.
- Once the upgrade to the booking is confirmed, no changes to the booking are permitted unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter. The Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited (trading as TWSTD Festival) booking conditions (including conditions of access) will apply to the booking in addition to these prize draw terms and conditions. The booking conditions are available on request or can be found at: www.twstdfestival.com.
Winner announcement & claiming the prize
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before 3rd May 2018. If the winner doesn’t respond to the Promoter within 5 (five) days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants agree that the Promoter may use the winner’s name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes in the media and social media.
- Save as set out in paragraph 17 above, personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited. (trading as TWSTD Festival) with company number 03772199 and registered office at Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ.