How to book
Tickets are priced at £189 per person, this includes full access to the event throughout the weekend plus 2 nights standard room only accommodation. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
You can call us on our UK hotline on 01733 224 877 and speak to one of the team.
To get booked onto one of the TWSTD Festival weekends you will need to put down a non-refundable deposit of £45pp to secure your place. You will need to have debit or credit card ready to pay the deposit and the card holder must be present.
In resort. If you are heading overseas this summer to one of the Club 18-30, Airtours or Thomas Cook resorts then just see your rep for more details.
If you have booked your place when on holiday and have friends that want to attend this amazing weekend with you…then call the hotline and get them added on. The lead name of the booking will need to be the person that calls up to add on passengers to the booking.
This year we have partnered up with some fantastic UK ticket providers. You can book a ticket through them 24 hours a day, so no need to wait until our UK hotline is open.
- Festicket – https://www.festicket.com/festivals/twstd-festival/2017/
- Seetickets – http://www.seetickets.com/tour/twstd-festival
- Ticketmaster – http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Twstd-Festival-tickets/artist/5229018
How To Pay Off Your Balance
- To make a balance payment, simply call the TWSTD Festival Hotline on 01733 224 877†.
- Make sure that you have your ‘TF’ booking reference at hand and have a debit or credit card* ready. The card holder must be present for the payment to be processed.
- The full balance of the booking can be settled by each individual at any time before the balance due date, however the full payment of that individual must be done at this time. To save time you may want to put all funds in to one bank account and then pay this off in one instalment.
Call Centre Opening Hours
Please click here to see our current opening hours.
Balance Due Dates
Please be aware that there is more than one balance due date during September, so please make sure that you check your invoice for your balance due date. If you miss your balance due date then you risk losing your place at the event, please get in touch with us as soon as possible to discuss your options. To avoid disapointment please ensure that you pay off your balance in plenty of time and that you do not leave it until the last day.
For your correct final payment date please see your confirmation invoice.