BANTER BUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thinking of getting one of our coaches? See important information below.
Additional Coach Terms & Conditions for TWSTD Festival 2018
- To book a place on one of the coaches the full balance of your booking must be paid off in full.
- Coaches can only be added onto your booking by calling the hotline on 01733 224877.
- You will need to have your credit or debit card ready and we must speak to the card holder to process the payment.
- Any member of the party, a family member or a friend can add coaches to the booking but only the lead name can chose to change the pick-up city or remove coach travel from a booking.
- Coach bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- At the time of booking your coach you must specify who on the booking the coach seat is for.
- You can have different people on the booking departing from different destinations.
- All coach journeys are for return journeys and one way seats cannot be booked.
- Coaches must be booked by Wednesday 31st October. Any coach spaces booked after this date are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to withdraw a route at short notice and issue a refund on your coach fair due to lack of demand. TWSTD Festival accepts no responsibility and will offer no refund or reimbursement for additional travel expenses if this is the case with your booking.
- Coaches will depart very early on the Friday morning of each event. This is to get you to the event in plenty of time for all of the action.
- Departure times for the outbound journey on the Friday will be displayed on the website approximately 2 weeks before the event.
- For the return inbound journey, coaches will leave the coach park at 11.00 on the Sunday morning. We encourage you to be at the coach park at 10:00 to load your luggage onto the coach.
- We then advise that you are at your relevant coach no later than 10.45 to prepare for boarding.
- All coaches will leave on time, so if you are not at your pick up point on time then the coaches will leave without you.
- TWSTD Festival accepts no responsibility and will offer no refund or reimbursement for additional travel expenses if you are not at the correct pick up, or if you are not there on time. With this in mind, please ensure you know where your pick up point is prior to your travel date.
- Due to unknown traffic, delays and stops along the way we are unable to specify an exact arrival time at the event or an exact arrival time back to your original location on the Sunday. We advise all customers to make allowances for potential delays in the journey home when planning onward travel after being dropped off.
- Please be aware that not all routes are direct. Some journeys will have more than one stop along the route at different cities. This can affect the length of the journey and also your arrival time at the event and your return destination.
- We are unable to confirm which routes will have multiple stops in advance. But you will be notified on route if your route has additional stops.
- In most cases you will start and end your journey on the same vehicle, however on occasions due to technical or logistical issues you may be required to change to an alternative method of transport that may not be to the same standard or type as the one that you began your journey on. We are unable to advise in advance if this will be the case with your journey.
- Where possible on your return journey you will be dropped off back at the same location that you were picked up from. On rare occasions due to technical or logistical reasons we may not be able to drop you back at exactly the same location. We will always try our best to drop you back to the same location or within a reasonable distance. We are unable to advise in advance if this will be the case with your journey. TWSTD Festival accepts no responsibility and will offer no refund or reimbursement for additional travel expenses if this is the case with your journey.
- To board the coach, photo ID may be required. You will also need a copy of your final confirmation invoice that shows that you have booked the coach in the extras section. Please have this ready for the coach rep to check as you board the coach.
- Due to insurance purposes with the coach company, only names listed on the manifest as having booked the coach will be allowed on board.
- Please ensure that you have read the conditions of access that apply to attending the event. Do not bring any excess quantities of alcohol with you as this will be confiscated on arrival.
- Alcohol is prohibited from being consumed on board the coaches. All alcohol should be stowed in the baggage compartment underneath the coach.
- We reserve the right to refuse boarding to the coach either prior to departure or along the way if we feel that you are intoxicated, your actions or behaviour is unacceptable or unreasonable (including but not limited to verbal or physical abuse of another passenger, our staff, the coach representative, or the driver), or that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions. In the event of you being denied access to board the coach you will be responsible for your own onward journey travel plans. TWSTD Festival accepts no responsibility and will offer no refund or reimbursement for additional travel expenses if you are denied travel by a member of our staff, a member of the coach company or the driver.
- Standard TWSTD Festival booking conditions apply, please see Terms & Conditions for more information.